Who We Are
The Right Services, to the Right People, at the Right Time
The elements of the quadruple aim help us achieve our mission and enact our vision.
Better Health for the Whole Population
We weave together health systems data with public health and population health information to create an entire picture of a community and its care needs, ranging from childcare to transportation, behavioral healthcare access, reliable internet service, and economic opportunities. By working with the community to address each of these factors, we help our partners develop integrated solutions and improve whole-person health.
Better Health Outcomes
We believe that when you approach health care at the local level, every individual receives the quality health care they need, regardless of social or economic status, disabilities, race, values, or beliefs. This approach results in better health outcomes for the individual. These outcomes are data-driven, measurable and create positive ripples that impact the entire community.
Better Health Care Experiences
Most primary care providers receive compensation based on volume of care, not outcomes, leaving them less time with each patient. Elevate Health understands that better health care experiences are a two-way street. We coordinate referrals, provide support, and supply data that providers need to deliver high-quality, individualized care. In turn, patients are connected with necessary services, feel seen and heard, and achieve better outcomes.
We bring the community of providers together to increase efficiencies, reduce overlap and eliminate redundancies. We lower the costs of healthcare by addressing environmental factors that affect health and connect clients to preventative care. We incentivize providers for fostering whole-person health, not solely dispensing services.
Elevate Health is an innovator, collaborator, funder, and advocate for healthcare reform in Washington state.
Our work is to set a table where everyone has a seat, where everyone has a voice and where every voice has equal weight. When we listen to, respect and nurture those voices, we can create great change.
Build and drive community coalitions that transform health systems and advance whole-person health for all.
That every person in every community we serve lives a full, healthy and vibrant life.
- Community: We recognize that community drives us and is at the heart of all we do.
- Diversity: We acknowledge and support diversity, both the visible and invisible qualities that make us unique – and honor the strength that this diversity brings to our communities and to our organization.
- Empowerment: We respect our team’s ability to contribute to our shared purpose and pave a path to success.
- Equity: We believe everyone has the right to reach their full health potential.
- Inclusion: We welcome, respect, support, and value everyone.
- Integrity: We commit to the highest of ethical principles and standards of work.
- Innovation: We commit to radically shift and improve the healthcare landscape.
- Reverence: We hold our partners, our communities, and the people we serve in the highest regard.