Who We Are
Elevate Health is a Pierce County-based non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all Pierce County residents through community, equity, and innovation. As one of Washington’s nine Accountable Communities of Health (ACH) organizations, Elevate Health works to narrow the gap between unmet health and social needs and the delivery of health and social care. Elevate Health is committed to the principle that all should be treated with equity, dignity and respect, nomatter their stations in life. To achieve these objectives, Elevate Health partners with local organizations, community groups, community members and other stakeholders to uplift community voice in pursuit of “whole-person health” for those who live, work and play in the South Sound Region.
Elevate Health is an innovator, collaborator, funder, and advocate for healthcare reform in Washington state.
Elevate Health began in May of 2016 as Pierce County Accountable Communities of Health (PCACH). With integrated resources, our innovations and transformational solutions have the ability to scale and spread so community health is sustainable.
Our work is to set a table where everyone has a seat, where everyone has a voice and where every voice has equal weight. When we listen to, respect and nurture those voices, we can create great change.
Build and drive community coalitions that transform health systems and advance whole-person health for all.
That every person in every community we serve lives a full, healthy and vibrant life.
- Community: We recognize that community drives us and is at the heart of all we do.
- Diversity: We acknowledge and support diversity, both the visible and invisible qualities that make us unique – and honor the strength that this diversity brings to our communities and to our organization.
- Empowerment: We respect our team’s ability to contribute to our shared purpose and pave a path to success.
- Equity: We believe everyone has the right to reach their full health potential.
- Inclusion: We welcome, respect, support, and value everyone.
- Integrity: We commit to the highest of ethical principles and standards of work.
- Innovation: We commit to radically shift and improve the healthcare landscape.
- Reverence: We hold our partners, our communities, and the people we serve in the highest regard.