This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
- Information collection, use and sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. We do not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors unless required by law.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites we link to on our website. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we use software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. In the event of law enforcement investigations and as part of any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
We may gather non-personal information about your visit to our site through automatic means, and may capture, among other things, the pages you viewed, the date, time, and length of your visit, the type of web browser you used to access this site, and the website you visited before you came to our site. Such automatically collected data does not include personal information, meaning information about a natural person that is readily identifiable to that specific individual.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given below and on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data security
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.