Community Care Conversations
Elevate Health’s vision is that every person in every community we serve lives a full, healthy, and vibrant life.
Community Care Conversations is a series that brings together experts to tackle health issues affecting our community. Issues that often hamper a person’s health and wellbeing. Topics are wide ranging and include:
- Mental Health Crisis
- Substance Use
- Advanced Directives
- Childhood Behavioral Health
- Suicide Prevention
- Understanding End of Life Care
- Senior Behavioral Health
- Aging in Place
We are excited to announce that our series is now part of the new Elevate Health Podcast.
- Community Care Conversations - Opioid Misuse, Stigma and Prevention - August 23, 2021
- Host & Guest: Kim Bjorn, MSW, LICSW and Chelsea Amato, BSW, Tacoma Pierce County Opioid Task Force Coordinator
- Topic: Opioid misuse, including the stigma it carries as well as possible solutions
You can also find all of our past Community Care Conversations video interviews on our YouTube channel.
- Community Care Conversations: Youth in Crisis – Family Behavioral Health - June 16, 2021
- Community Care Conversations: What everyone should know about Advance Care Planning – April 22, 2021
- Community Care Conversations: Substances Use - March 17, 2021
- Community Care Conversations: Mental Health Crisis - Feb. 17, 2021
Community Care Conversations is a service to the residents of Pierce County and we appreciate your input. Please send ideas and questions about this series to email@example.com.