In September, the Community Advisory Council will be distributing Community COVID-19 Resource Bags to community members across the Pierce County. Within the bags are:
- Face masks and hand sanitizer donated by Elevate Health
- Bags donated by Amerigroup
- Face masks donated by United Healthcare
- Rent assistance information from the Living Access Support Alliance
- Community resource flyers from Community Advisory Council members
The Community COVID-19 Resource Bags will distributed to local community groups in Pierce County.
For more information about the bags or the Community Advisory Council, please contact Abigail Njuguna.