Elevate Health is serving as one of six mentors for Data Across Sectors for Health (DASH), a national program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation that helps local collaborations advance their efforts to share and use multi-sector data to improve community health. As a DASH mentor we are creating opportunities to foster learning and implementation through the All In: Data for Community Health network, with a focus on a particular topic area related to multi-sector data sharing.
As a DASH Mentor, Elevate Health is leading a small peer-to-peer learning group of “Mentees” who share a common interest in exploring or establishing a community information exchange (CIE), a collective movement and technology platform that shifts how health and social service providers deliver person-centered care. Over the course of 10 months, Mentees will receive up to $5,000 each to support participation in the mentorship and will receive practical guidance on topics including Care Information Exchange infrastructure, inter-operable technology, community networks, legal frameworks, and sustainability.
In late January, our Chief Executive Officer Alisha Fehrenbacher traveled to attend a kick-off session in Chicago, IL, following our review of the 20 organization who applied to be Mentees. As mentors, Elevate Health was singled out for its expertise in care coordination models/closed loop referrals, sustainability, and Care Information Exchange. We are excited to welcome the following organizations as our Mentees!
- Generate Health – Generate Health mobilizes and inspires the St. Louis region to advance racial equity in pregnancy outcomes, family well-being, and community health.
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center – The mission of Greater Lawrence Family Health Center is to improve and maintain the health of individuals and families in the Merrimack Valley by providing a network of high quality, comprehensive healthcare services and by training healthcare professionals to respond to the needs of a culturally diverse population.
- United Way of Central Carolinas – United Way of Central Carolinas fights for the education, health and financial stability of every person in our community. With more than 85 years of experience, we are a strategic community leader, convener and advocate with in-depth knowledge of the communities we serve, the challenges that affect them and the organizations having the most impact.
- United Way of Treasure Valley – United Way of Treasure Valley unites the community to fight for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in the Treasure Valley, Idaho.
- Jewish Community Services -211 Miami – Jewish Community Services of South Florida has remained true to its original mission of providing exemplary social services through compassionate and comprehensive programs that help people stay healthy and productive.
We are excited to meet with all of our mentees in the months to come! We are optimistic that together we can spread the impact of our innovations beyond the borders of our individual communities. We look forward to making meaningful connections across the country to accelerate learning and make significant progress towards aligning multi-sector partners around data-driven approaches that promote health equity.